B2B Ticket Sales Superstar – Sports Management
By Steve DeLay
I get it.
Trying to figure out how to teach your students in such a challenging environment can drive a professor crazy.
I get it because I sit in your shoes.
Not only am I a sports executive, consultant and ticket sales trainer, but I’m also a professor, just like you. I teach a class in ticket sales and marketing at Johnson & Wales University in Charlotte and yep, this semester, it’s all online instead of in-person.
We originally created B2B Ticket Sales Superstar to be an online ticket sales training program for teams but now, it is perfect for students willing to learn the skills necessary to get a job in sports and professors focused on teaching their students those skills.
Here are the details for the B2B Online Ticket Sales Superstar Sports Management class.
Online Ticket Sales Course Highlights:
- Training modules. There are 13 modules for students to dive into the tools and techniques on how to get an appointment and sell to businesses, taken directly from The Ultimate Toolkit. The material is broken down in to bite-sized pieces in modules 10-15 minutes each for easy learning.
- Built in Quizzes. Each module has a quiz at the end for students to prove they have watched the module. The grading is done automatically for you.
- Role Play Videos. Students have to submit two role play videos through the program showing they have learned the skills taught on how to get an appointment and how the make the sales pitch.
- Grading Videos. As professor, you get to watch those videos and provide direct video feedback to the students to help them get better. You can give them a grade on their first attempt or tell them to try again after receiving your feedback. Click here to see an example of a student’s video who took this class.
- Resume Database. Once the students complete the training, if they choose to, they can upload their resume and their role play video to the site where more than 300 Ultimate Toolkit teams and colleges can see them and recruit your students for full-time and internship positions.
- You’ll also receive a class-wide session with Steve critiquing your efforts and reviewing a Getting the Appointment video and Making the Sale video.
- Industry Analysis summaries from the top 15-20 industries that use tickets to help students understand businesses and learn even quicker.
- Each student receives a copy of the Getting the Appointment Handbook and the Making the Sale Handbook as part of their enrollment in the class.
- Sample sales videos for students to learn from, complete with video feedback from Steve.
- Access to The Ultimate Toolkit Slack Channel to ask questions of other Toolkit teams and full-time salespeople and share ideas.
- Weekly podcast with Steve and industry professionals where students get new ticket ideas in 10 minutes or less in the Ten Minute Tix Talks podcast.
The Cost is Nominal:
- Each school/student would pay by semester and have 90-days of access
- Option 1: $45 per student and $0 per school
- Option 2: $20 per student and $495 per school (students receive a $25 coupon code by email for checkout)
To get a demo, give me a call at 702-493-2661 or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Michael Brinkman, our Director of Sales at 651-755-5241 or email him at email@example.com.
We also have Group Sales Superstar available for your students. For more information on that online course, please click here.
We look forward to helping you and your students!