By Steve DeLay
I’m not a fan of telemarketing. Let me state that up front.
By telemarketing, I mean handing a list of past buyers to a fresh out of college young inside salesperson and saying basically, “Have at it,” and telling them to make 80 calls a day and don’t come up for air until they make some sales.
What I am a fan of is effective follow up phone calls to truly maximize your team’s success selling to Joe Fan. That’s what these training modules are all about. This program provides a very inexpensive way to effectively train your ticket sales staff, interns or other people in your office to make sales calls, without taking them away from their own busy schedules to learn.
Whether you call it Inside Sales, Consumer Sales, Joe Fan Sales or B2C sales, this online training program is right up your alley. Salespeople making follow up calls will be the perfect complement to the digital and email marketing your team should already be executing.
Course Content Highlights:
- Selling to Joe Fan – Outbound: Learn what to say when reaching out to fans that are on your marketing list and have received a previous email.
- Handling Objections: As we know, fans will have objections that come in all shapes and sizes. We tackle the key challenges a salesperson will face.
- Handling In-Bound Calls: It’s always nice to receive a phone call from someone that is interested. There are still a number of key steps to remember to ensure the sale.
- Asking for Referrals: An often forgot about skill in sales. The training walks through a number of steps that you can take to make this very successful in your career.
- Bonus Materials: We will provide you a number of materials including a few chapters from The Ultimate Toolkit that you can read through and perfect your skills with.
- Final Exam: Record yourself doing a role play video and Steve DeLay will send you helpful feedback.
The cost is nominal – just $89 per salesperson.
Your sales staff will thank you and your owner will thank you for increased sales.