B2B Ticket Sales Superstar
Selling tickets to businesses takes a proven model with specific training. Steve DeLay and Jon Spoelstra created that training nearly 25 years ago and have refined it constantly over their years in the business. Whether you are a new salesperson or a grizzled veteran, B2B Ticket Superstar will provide the techniques your sales staff needs to maximize B2B support within your market.
From getting appointments with top level executives to making a concise, professional sales presentation on how your team’s ticket products can help that business accomplish their goals, these modules dive deep into the proven B2B techniques from The Ultimate Toolkit.
- There are 15 modules for salespeople to dive into the tools and techniques on how to get appointments and sell to businesses, taken directly from The Ultimate Toolkit. The material is broken down in to bite-sized pieces in modules 10-15 minutes each for easy learning while a salesperson isn’t taken away from their every day sales activity.
- You could spend thousands of dollars to have Steve DeLay or another sales trainer visit your sales team whenever their schedule permits. Or, you can spend a fraction of that and start today. This training method will naturally fit into you busy schedules and tight budgets.
- Steve grades every salesperson’s Getting the Appointment video and Making the Sale video and provides video feedback to the salesperson and the sales manager, no different than if he was at your offices.
- When you sign up your entire team’s sales staff, you’ll get a staff-wide session with Steve critiquing your staff’s efforts and reviewing a Getting the Appointment video and Making the Sale video.
- Industry Analysis summaries from the top 15-20 industries that use tickets to help salespeople learn even quicker.
- Each salesperson receives a copy of the Getting the Appointment Handbook and the Making the Sale Handbook as part of their enrollment in the class.
- Sample sales videos for salespeople to learn from, complete with video feedback from Steve.
- Access to The Ultimate Toolkit Slack Channel to ask questions of other Toolkit teams and salespeople and share ideas.
- Weekly podcast with Steve and industry professionals where you’ll get new ticket ideas in 10 minutes or less in the 10 Minute Tix Talk podcast.
The Cost is Nominal:
- Sign up individual salespeople or enroll your team for year-round training and strategy.
- League-wide deals are also available to lower your team’s costs and help every team in your league sell more tickets.