There is a challenge to teaching students sponsorships.
With so many different approaches to sponsorship sales, what do you teach? How deep do you go into the nitty gritty details? With dozens of schools using The Ultimate Toolkit – Group Sales Superstar and B2B Superstar online training programs, the demand came for the same type of program for teaching sponsorships.
5 Week program:
This program is designed to provide a broader overview of corporate partnership strategy and tactics with video modules explaining the key facets of partnership strategy. It’s ideal for an introduction to sponsorships, especially at the undergraduate level.
Tied to each module is a chapter from The Ultimate Toolkit – Sponsorships for further learning and we include quizzes to help you ensure students are reading and absorbing the material in the modules.
5 Week Course Content Highlights:
- Selling Anchor Partnerships. How to identify key anchor elements of inventory to incorporate in to major corporate partnership packages.
- The Need for Big-Time Promotions. The reason behind why big-time promotions are so critical to success – much more than a logo on a tee shirt or videoboard feature – and how to create them for all types of partnership candidates. In this, we include the steps to create big-time promotions using the 5-Question Acid test along with written examples of hugely successful promotions that have been implemented.
- Building a Sponsorship from Scratch. With core anchor elements and a big-time promotion, what else can be included in a corporate partnership to balance it out and assure an impact across multiple departments of a company.
- How to Price Sponsorships. We go step by step on various strategies to price a corporate partnership to maximize revenue.
- Who to Sell your Sponsorship to. Once the package is built and priced, who do you call on to sell it? We go through industry categories, non-traditional sponsorship candidate ideas and even some really weird sponsorship prospects and show how you tie it all together.
- Final Exam. Because we believe that big-time promotions is so critical to selling success, we built in a final exam for your students to create their own big-time promotion. You can use this as part of the content or design your own test to make sure students have learned what you want them to learn.