IMPROVE YOUR TICKET SALES SKILLS
AND YOUR CHANCE TO GET HIRED
Take this pre-interview sales training program and you're guaranteed an interview dry run while learning hugely important skills to help you get a job in sports.
You’ve taken the first step and applied for the job. But so have hundreds of other candidates.
To cut to the front of the line and guarantee an interview, we offer all of our candidates a chance to participate in pre-interview training. This helps us determine your level of enthusiasm for working in ticket sales for our team and your sales aptitude and ability to pick up sales training quickly. This pre-interview training program is not mandatory to be considered for a position. Regardless of your participation, we will still review all applications. However, participants in this program will be able to differentiate themselves from others in the candidate pool.
The training was created by Steve DeLay, co-author of “The Ultimate Toolkit to Sell the Last Seat in the House”. Steve has more than 30 years of experience in sports and has trained thousands of ticket salespeople. Your training role play video will be reviewed by our Ticket Sales Manager who is looking to hire right now. Our goal is provide all of our candidates a fair chance to stand out, even if you’ve never had sales experience or worked for a sports team as an intern or full-time employee.
Here’s what one recent participant said:
“I wanted to share a huge thank you for putting together such an awesome learning course over the past two months with B2B and Group Sales. Participating in The Ultimate Toolkit is what helped me build up that final surge and break through into the sports industry with my first full-time job. I know I have a great foundation between this training and the customer service skills I developed working game days with the Jacksonville Jaguars that will help allow me to produce outstanding results in Winston-Salem.” – Matt B, who recently completed certification.
If you choose to complete this training, the cost is $60. We recommend to expedite your completion of the program to take the Group Sales Certified training program below. It’s quicker to complete and easier to learn and regardless of your ticket sales role, group sales will be an integral part of it. This is the same training thousands of full-time salespeople have received in the last five years and normally costs $297.
If you have any questions or issues signing up, please email Michael Brinkman at firstname.lastname@example.org
Group Sales Certified
Course Length: Should take anywhere from 2-10 days to complete.
Group Sales Superstar is a proven training method to help you dramatically increase group sales to businesses, churches, schools and many other potential fans.
This program teaches you how to find the right group leader, what questions to ask, how to make the right recommendation, handle objections, make the sale and finally how to get the renewals and referrals along the way.
- 12 modules to learn how to find the right group leader, questions to ask, how to make a specific recommendation and following up for success.
- Up-to-date training modules for 2021 selling and beyond including how to ask for appointments, dealing with coronavirus concerns, handling voicemails and emails, and more.
- Access to the new Ultimate Toolkit Slack Channel and weekly Ten Minute Tix Talk podcast with new ideas to help grow your career.
- Over 1,500 sales people have gone through the program since its inceptionLicensed by the ECHL, G-League, WNBA, International League, South Atlantic League and Eastern League.
- Teams have seen a 30-50% increase in group sales
- A salesperson in MiLB had a $32,000 sale one week after completing the course – a 107:1 return.