Group Sales Certified
Group Sales Superstar 3.0 is bigger and better than ever. We will still teach you the core basics of how to find the right group leaders, what questions to ask, how to make the right recommendation and then handle objections, but we’ve added even more.
- NEW! We’ve improved the Final Exam feedback process so it is now actual recorded video feedback in conjunction with a salesperson’s final exam video. Click here to see a sample of how this feedback works.
- All training modules have been updated with new material and new ideas including how to sell in a challenging health and economic environment.
- Four new modules have been included for salespeople including specifics on asking for meetings and how to handle voicemails and emails.
- New modules for the Sales Manager include the process for setting your group sales budget, tools to better market groups and the hiring and on-boarding process. Click here to see a sample of the Group Sales Budgeting module.
- Easier Final Exam recording. You now have the ability to record and submit videos from your mobile device and upload them directly to the site.
New Sales and Marketing Tools Added:
- Share questions and best practices with other Toolkit trained teams and salespeople through our new Ultimate Toolkit Slack Channel.
- Hear the newest and best ticket sales ideas on Steve’s Weekly Ten-Minute Tix Talk podcast with industry professionals. No 60 minutes of listening. You’ll get new ideas you can implement immediately in just 10 minutes.
- Over 1,000 Salespeople have gone through the program since its inception
- Licensed by the G-League, WNBA, International League, South Atlantic League and Eastern League to provide unlimited access to all team employees in the leagues
- Can be finished in three to four days spending one to two hours per day
- Teams have seen a 30-50% increase in group sales, including one salesperson doing a $32,000 sale one week after completing the course – a 107:1 return.